Monday, September 28, 2009

New iphone app!

I just uploaded a new app for my phone today called "Red Laser." What it does is it scans barcodes, then gives you a detailed list of prices and places to purchase that particular item from. Pretty amazing really! In fact there are times in which I'm blown away by the iphone's capability and don't understand how a lot of it is even possible. I just end up accepting the fact that it is.

In a similar way, I personally don't understand how God can truly love us as the Bible describes!

Consider...all of this for you and me!

--Jesus chose to limit his authority and power as Creator of the universe by becoming a fragile infant, born to a virgin, then placed in a manger which was used to feed animals! (John 1:1-5) (Luke 2:11-12)
--He lived a perfect life by denying all temptations and wrongdoings for 33 years of His earthly life, and still chose to endure a criminals death on a cross. (Luke 3:23) (Luke 23:20-49)
--Even chose to love those who executed him! (Luke 23:32-34)
--And to this very day He is willing to love us and call us "friends," despite our imperfections and short comings. (John 15:15)

I guess in some ways, like the iphone, I don’t understand how it’s possible…I just accept the fact that it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment