Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brown County Fair

Here's a picture of me and Cole at the good ole Brown County Fair last week! We are close to being at the very top of the Ferris wheel in this picture. No big deal huh? Well then apparently you're not afraid of heights or at least "fair rides!" Cole actually did better than me on this because I'm not a big fan of heights, especially being on a rickety, 2 bolt secured, put together in one day, Brown County Fair, Ferris Wheel. Yeah, I could barely hold my phone still to take the picture.
I started off good and was even rocking the cart back and forth at the beginning until I read this on the cart in front of me: "Danger DO NOT rock carts!" WHAT??? Are you kidding me? Yeah that makes me feel real good! Because when they stopped us at the "very top" my cart was rocking and all I could think about what was why they had to put that sign on there in the first place. Some ole boy probably got on this ride after loading up on some elephant ears, funnel cakes and cotton candy, then rocked his seat right off those 2 bolts! (See my hands are getting sweaty all over again!)
I guess some new words of advice from me are, love your family, take lots of pictures and enjoy the ride. "Just be sure to read the signs!"

1 comment: