Tuesday, December 1, 2009

American Idol...here I come!

Well...it's officially December! For some of you you're dreading the fact that it’s December and are still trying to wake up from the Triptephan over Thanksgiving. For others, you are excited and listening to Christmas music, putting up Christmas lights, Christmas trees, making hot chocolate, burning wood in your fireplaces, watching Christmas movies, burning Yankee candles to remind you of Christmas, making some hot chocolate and possibly…already making cookies!

I may not be doing all of those things, but one thing that I have been doing is singing some Christmas songs. As most of you know…I love to sing. So I’ve recorded and posted on youtube…me singing, “O Holy Night.” Pitchy in a few places, but overall not too bad.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. well now that I am deaf, and I can't hear cause all of our dogs are howling...it was GREAT!!! And just think, thankfully God thinks it's beautiful which is all that counts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be an optimist, because singing that bad is as about as bad as it gets! I actually found this on youtube and thought folks would get a good laugh out of it. Just in time for the Christmas season.

    Thanks for the post Kristan!

    ReplyDelete