Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The adventure continues...

Here is a picture to bring back a few memories for me. At first glance it resembles my two boys, Cole and Owen. However when you look at the picture a little closer you should notice the cut off jeans and the old green station wagon in the background. Yep, early 80's! Good times!

In this picture Trevor and I had just got done doing some Pete Rose dives through mud puddles left behind by a storm that passed through the night before. Not sure when mom took this picture, but it has accurately captured the hearts of both Trevor and me…“Go for the adventure!” So much so that I think we forgot to eat!

Although a lot of things have changed since the 80’s…I still have the desire for adventure! And if given the chance, I would join these little boys and take another Pete Rose dive with them!

Not sure where I wanted to go with this post,
except to recognize that this little boy’s adventure still continues!
I hope yours does too!

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture Clayton! I can't believe how much Cole looks like you!
    ~ Lacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lacie. Yeah it's funny how much our children resemble us, especially in our younger pictures. Now if I can only convince Holly that we need a green station wagon...on second thought, maybe some things are better left in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this picture of you and trevor!! the two of you got into more adventures than most. i can honestly say you guys were adorable and i loved that no holds barred attitude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better left in the past hmmm... and to think.. I traded in my camaro for that lovely green station wagon for the "family"

    ReplyDelete