Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Clause Is Coming to Town

I know there is a lot of debate out there as to whether Santa Clause really exists or not. Now granted I don’t know exactly where you stand on this or what your experience is with this, but I felt that there was a definite need to post this. So for those of you who struggle with the idea of the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny or Santa Clause being real…I am posting this proof that Santa does exist!


Now I know exactly what you’re thinking and no…there are NO altercations to this photo! I just happened to get lucky and get this 1 in a million shot of the big man himself!

I am so setting cookies out this year!

2 comments:

  1. You are crazy. That is Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do believe in santa claus!!! you were lucky to get the picture!!

    ReplyDelete