Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just a Snowman...or something more?


Yesterday I posted some things to do in the snow with friends or family. It isn’t just advice that I gave for others, because when I got home Holly, the boys and I went out and built a snowman together. The best part was when we got him finished, Cole looked up at the snowman and asked, “Is he alive?”

You know building this snowman wasn’t just about rolling up 3 sections of snow and piecing them together in order to create a snowy sculpture. It was more about intentionally creating some fun and memorable moments with my family! Weeks from now, “Frosty” will have melted away, but those memories of building him will last much longer.

It’s funny how many opportunities we find
when we intentionally look for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment