Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Here’s a picture from my office window that I took this morning. I personally like this weather A LOT!!! Granted I don’t like it for the people who have to drive on the roads, but for me there’s nothing like a good snowy day! I know this excitement isn’t shared by everyone, so I’ve posted some things that might help you enjoy it a little better.

Things to do on a day like today:

* Be grumpy and complain about things the entire day...or...
* Get out and make a snow angel (Seriously, when's the last time you did that?)
* Have a snowball fight! (If you don't have someone to pick a fight with, call me! It's on!)
* Go out and make a snowman! (This was our 7 1/2 ft tall snowman! Good memories!!!)

* Get some hot chocolate and make tonight a movie night with family or friends! (This past Thursday night I set up a full 6 man tent in our basement for Holly, the boys and I so we could watch a movie right from the tent! I recommend it! It definitely gives a fun feel to a movie night!)
* Or get out and shovel a neighbor's driveway!

Either route you take, there are some opportunities that come with this new day! Enjoy it, regardless if you like the white stuff or not! Who knows...maybe by creating a fun memory in the snow it will change the way you view it in the future.

For what it's worth, enjoy it! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment