Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's play..."Are You Lucky?"

Are you Lucky?
(How many pieces of Lucky Charms are in the bowl?)

Okay so yesterday I sat down to eat a bowl of "Lucky Charms!" You know...the cereal that says, "They're Magically _________!" (Please tell me you didn't just sing that out loud) Anyway if you managed to finish the phrase correctly, then you either love the irresistible taste of this marshmallowy cereal, or you just watch WAY too much TV! ....L..i...k..e ME...HIGH FIVE!!!

Well my son Cole is big in to numbers and said, "WOW, that's like a thousand pieces of cereal Daddy!" And I said, "Eh, it's probably more like 3oo." Then while we were both just staring at each other in a trance-like-sort-of-way, I looked away and thought, "I wonder how many there really are?" So I began counting. Stupid you say...Why? There wasn't any milk in there yet. Anyway I wasn't about to lose this guessing competition to a 5 year old!

So now here's your chance! You need to guess how many pieces of Lucky Charms were in this bowl in the picture above! The closest person to the actual number gets a BRAND...NEW...CAR!!! (I even said it like they do on the game shows!) Okay you don't get a car, but I will mention you as the winner in tomorrow's blog. Hey if you're going to whine about the trophy then don't play. Alright, clock is ticking...I will only take 1 guess per person and will stop accepting guesses by 3:00pm / Wednesday / February 17th / 2010!
(That's my fine print, legal stuff)

Email guess to: chershner@visitparkside.com
"They're magically delicious!"...GO!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say about 262...come on over to my blog and leave me a comment to ACTUALLY wWIN SOMETHING REAL!!! (tix to the circus) http://thecover5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete