Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

This is the time of year that we tend to focus on all of the things that we are thankful for. I’ll be honest…a lot of thoughts, memories, faces and experiences come to my mind. Heck just this week I have had the chance to further friendships from California and North Carolina!

Monday night was a good chance to hang out with Sean and Sheyenne, playing some Settler’s of Catan and pounding down some sliders from White Castle at 11:00pm. (Sounded like a good idea at the time.) Love you guys!

Then Tuesday hanging out with Steve from NC, eating at Butterbee’s and playing some new game of Monopoly with cards till 12:00am. Leave it to Steve to find us a new game! Love ya bud!

That’s just the first 2 days this week, so I’m looking forward to being with family once I finish this blog! As always, I’m sure I’ll return with stories. Just might not be able to share all of them with you.

Be sure to enjoy your families this holiday and don’t forget to be thankful! We only have family and friends for a short time!

Love ‘em this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment