Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Say No

It’s “NO SHAVE” NOVEMBER time!!! Yeah I’m not real excited about growing a beard, but here it goes! I wish I could tell you there was some spiritual, well thought out reason for doing it but it’s actually much simpler than that…peer pressure! George (River Campus Minister) asked me about it and I agreed, as long as he did it. Then I talked with Matt (Student Minister) and he has also agreed. To be honest it feels like a sentence that I’m serving, hence my picture! So from Nov. 1st – Dec. 1st I’ll be doing my time!

I’ll post a picture each week and give you glimpse of what peer pressure does to a person! Hey that’s it! Yeah, I’m teaching people to “JUST SAY NO” to peer pressure! You know what…you should grow one too! What...it worked on me.

1 comment:

  1. hey, you should check out www.movember.com It's actually a charity....just check it out, you'll see

    ReplyDelete