Thursday, November 19, 2009

Novembeard's 11-19-09

First of all let me say, “I AM SHOCKED!!!” I thought for sure I would at least have 1 comment from yesterday’s blog about the tree. Seriously, does everyone put up a Christmas tree the week before Thanksgiving??? It’s funny because I remember when I was younger we put it up like the week before Christmas and Trevor (my brother) and I said it had to be a live tree!!! It just wasn’t Christmas with a “fake” tree. Funny how things change huh.

Alright, enough about yesterday! As promised here is an update on the beards around the office. Everyone keeps asking me, "What does Holly say about your beard?" Well…when I first started it she was kind of dreading the whole process, but now that it’s filling in she’s getting used to it and doesn’t mind it as much. This leads me to the second question that I get which is, “What do you think about it.” My answer: “It’s growing on me!” I don’t know…I guess I’m looking forward to getting it off of my face for the most part, but there is a small part of me that will miss it. Kind of weird for someone who’s not a big facial hair guy. Anyway, here are the pictures of the “Novembeards!”

Hey if you are doing this or know someone that is, tell me about it!











Top (Left to right) Gregg / Brian / Matt



Bottom (Left to right) George / Me / Sean (CA)








No comments:

Post a Comment