Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What do you think?

I'm not sure where you stand on this, but I came home last night and saw something that caught my attention. Now before I go on, I need to warn you! What I am about to describe may not be for everyone. In fact this may make some of you reading this feel a little uneasy or upset, while some of you may run home to make some hot chocolate, start a fire and watch Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Here's how it went down:

I got home last night and saw something that wasn't there the day before. In fact when I saw it, (if I'm being honest) it kind of drew me in. It was as if I were a moth to a flame. I walked in our front door and immediately my shadow was cast on the door behind me. This 7 1/2 foot object was taking up a large portion of my living room, but for some strange reason I was okay with it. When I was younger it was typical to see a live one of these in our house. Yes for some it's a little premature but it is...our Christmas Tree!

I may be setting myself up, but let me know what you think:

In your opinion when is the best time to set up a Christmas tree?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Clayton! Enjoying your blog by the way...we put up our tree the first weekend of December. Once December comes it REALLY feels like Christmastime to us! Really anytime in November is fine to start decking the halls. Stores have trees up in October!! (THAT is a little early though IMHO).
    ~Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is a bit early...even for my wife. Thanks for the comment Trish!

    ReplyDelete